Privacy Notice Disclosure
If after reading this notice you have questions, please contact us at (724) 539-8820 or write to:
Privacy Disclosure Person
Latrobe Area Hospital Federal Credit Union
121 W 2nd Avenue
Latrobe, PA 15650-1096
Information We Collect About You
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms; this may be obtained from your current or past employers, or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, as permitted by law.
Parties Who Receive Information From Us
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as insurance companies.
- Non-financial companies, such as consumer reporting agencies, data processors, check/share draft printers, financial statement publishers/printers, plastic card processors, and government agencies.
Disclosure of Information to Parties That Provide Services to Us
In order for us to conduct the business of the credit union, we may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to nonaffiliated third parties for the purposes of processing and servicing transactions that you request or authorize.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you under circumstances as permitted or required by law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct the operations of our credit union, follow your instructions as you authorize, or protect the security of our financial records.
To protect our members' privacy, we only work with companies that agree to maintain strong confidentiality protections and limit the use of information we provide. We do not permit these companies to sell the information we provide to other third parties.
Disclosure of Information About Former Members
If you terminate your membership with Latrobe Area Hospital Federal Credit Union, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as may be permitted or required by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, or procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
What Members Can Do to Help
Latrobe Area Hospital Federal Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, plastic card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) or passwords. Never keep your PIN with your card, which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you explaining the call is on behalf of the credit union and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official credit union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us - we are here to serve you!
© CUNA Mutual Group, 2000, 2003 27623 23375 08/02/05
LAHFCU recognizes and respects your privacy online. We wish to disclose our information gathering practices for our website. We collect NO personally identifiable information.
We do collect information about visitors to our site. Our web site logs activity on our site such as the pages accessed, the length on time spent on a page, the website referrer (if you came from another website or search engine). This information is not personally identifiable.
Additionally, LAHFCU receives IP (Internet Protocol) addresses from all users because this information is automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. When your web browser requests a web page from a computer on the Internet, it automatically gives that computer the address where the information is to be sent. This is your IP address. Your IP address is determined by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).